Ate Food Journal - Health Log descripción
HEALTH IS PHYSICAL, MENTAL, EMOTIONAL, and SOCIAL.
Focusing on all four reveals true potential! 🚀Ate Food Journal promotes mindfulness, positive self-talk, and is easy-to-use.
Only 3 taps to log a meal. Try it today!
Ate makes it easy to:
- Quickly capture meals using photos. 📷
- Reflect on and record the reason for eating. ❓
- Quickly glance at the most recent meal, using Widgets. 👀
- Record water, activities, emotions, and daily notes. 🚰
- Build sustainable healthy behaviors for lasting change. 💪
- Experiment with new habits, to see what works best. 💡
- Look back on previous eating experiments. 🔍
- Automatically track fasting (IF 16/8). 🕗
- Share the journey with friends or a coach.
- Share the day on Social media, if desired. 📅
- Customize Q&As under meal details for more personalized journaling. 🤔
- Use giant Emojis to answer self-written questions for easy selection and fun.
- Create favorites to reuse for meal photos. 🖼️To protect users' privacy and allow continuous development, Ate is now a subscription based app. 7-Day FREE trial is available with full access to all features.
Mindless eating is a thing of the past with Ate!
Start food journaling today with the #1 Mindful Photo Food Journal - Ate!
With all the distractions and stress in our lives, it's easy to eat mindlessly. Often it’s hard to remember what and why we ate.
Mindless eating has an impact on health - physical, mental, and emotional.
Diets and other quick fixes don’t work in the long run. Sometimes they even cause more stress and frustration.
Ate was built with this in mind. It’s a judgement-free mindful diary that is thoughtfully designed to help increase self-awareness of eating habits, behaviors, and feelings.
Ate is an easy to use food journal built around positive reinforcement. ❤️ It fits easily into life and is a joy to use. Ate reveals existing healthy behaviors and shows how to turn them into healthy habits. Ate also provides guidance on how to turn unhealthy habits into healthy ones.
Ate worked with health professionals around the world and built this app on journaling techniques that have been proven over decades.
Ate Food Journal is not about crash diets or restrictive living by calorie counting. It’s about building a sustainable and healthy lifestyle. A better version of one’s self, one small habit at a time. One that is easily maintained and enjoyed in the long run. ❤️Download the Ate Food Journal today and start on a new path!
Ate does not run ads.
Ate does not share personal data with others, ever.
Ate respects privacy, as a top priority. Subscription Details
Some Ate features require a subscription and comes with a 7-day FREE trial.
Sign up for monthly, quarterly or yearly auto-renewing plans which will start at the end of the FREE trial period. This enables Ate to continuously provide new features and updates. Ate is committed to improving lives everyday.
Subscription processing is handled by the Google Play Store. Your credit card will be charged through your Google Play Store account when you confirm your purchase. Subscription renews automatically at the same price unless canceled. You can manage subscriptions in Account Settings in the Google Play Store after purchase. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the subscription term.