AudioStretch:Music Pitch Tool descripción
As a musician, or someone who is started learning music, one of the most helpful tools you can have is the ability to slow-down, loop or change pitch for a piece of music you are trying to learn.
With the award-winning AudioStretch app you can change the speed of an audio file without affecting the pitch, or change the pitch without changing the speed. With its unique LiveScrub™ feature, you can even play audio as you drag the waveform so you can listen note-by-note.
AudioStretch is incredibly responsive and easy-to-use. Ideal for transcription, learning songs by ear, crazy sonic experimentation, or just listening to your music library in a new way.
• Real-time pitch shifting by up to 36 semitones up or down, with fine tuning to 1-cent resolution
• Real-time speed adjustment from zero speed up to 10x normal speed
• Zero-Speed playback - set the speed to 0 or simply tap and hold waveform to listen to the specific note
• LiveScrub™ - listen as you drag/hold the waveform
• Import audio files from your music library, device storage or cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive etc
• Export with pitch and/or speed adjustment into an audio file and save it to your device storage or share it to cloud storage.
• Capture audio with your phone’s default audio recorder (if installed).
• Markers - set an unlimited numbers of markers to quickly jump between important parts of the piece or simply bookmark particular area.
• Flexible A-B loop allows practicing a particular area of the piece you’re learning in a most comfortable way.
• No annoying ads 👍
Please note that the video playback feature is not available on the Android (both free and paid) version of AudioStretch.
If you run into any problems with AudioStretch or AudioStretch Lite, please contact [email protected]