Hashi: Connect the Islands descripción
Connect bridges between islands to form one interconnecting path! Hashi are addictive bridge-connecting puzzles which were invented in Japan. Using pure logic and requiring no math to solve, these fascinating puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
Each puzzle is based on a rectangular arrangement of circles, where each circle represents an island and the number in each island tells how many bridges are connected to it. The object is to connect all islands according to the number of bridges so that there are no more than two bridges in the same direction and all bridges are interconnected enabling passage from any island to another.
To create a bridge simply swipe your fingertip between two islands. The game also features highlighting options, helping see in which directions bridges are allowed and whether an island segment is about to become isolated.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Hashi includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 120 free Classic Hashi puzzle samples
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Unlimited check puzzle
• Optional bridge error warning during gameplay
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Highlight allowed bridge directions
• Highlight bridge segments
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet only)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Hashi have also become popular under other names such as Bridges, Chopsticks and Hashiwokakero. Similar to Sudoku, Kakuro and Slitherlink, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.