Domotz Pro: Network Monitoring descripción
Domotz is the premier Remote Monitoring and Management platform for IoT. We offer powerful network management software for MSP's, Integrators, Security Professionals, and Business Owners. We offer the complete solution to cost-effectively manage and monitor your customers’ networks with plug and play setup, a friendly UX, and a comprehensive feature set, accessible from any desktop browser or mobile device.
PLEASE NOTE: This app REQUIRES the Domotz Agent to be installed on a network via the Domotz Box or via self-install on Raspberry Pi or NAS (Synology, ReadyNAS or QNAP).
• NETWORK MONITORING: Get a full inventory of all IP devices connected to a network in seconds. Monitoring performed via MAC address and device heartbeat checked every 30 seconds.
• REMOTE DEVICE ACCESS: Supports Web, Remote Desktop and Console Access (http/s, RDP, SSH, Telnet).
• REMOTE POWER MANAGEMENT: Manage device power remotely (On/Off/Reboot). Supports most popular IP controllable power plugs.
• NETWORK MAPPING/PoE/SNMP MONITORING: Automatic detection of which devices are connected to individual ports of a managed switch. Monitor the data traffic of individual ports and shut down individual ports.
• ALERTS: Email and push notification alerts for network down, device down and new device joined the network.
• NETWORK DIAGNOSTICS: Bandwidth analysis and speed tests.
• MULTI-VLAN: Monitoring of multiple VLANs
• COLLABORATION: Securely invite someone onto the network or access an external network remotely.
• DASHBOARD: A dashboard to troubleshoot and monitor all live agents installed across various networks. Easily troubleshoot and identify issues across multiple networks.