Hubitat Dashboard descripción
A native Android app for viewing and controlling your Hubitat devices. It's primarily intended for a wall mounted tablet but works for phones and tablets alike.
My goal with this project is to create a dashboard with a great interface that's easy to get started with
• Easy to login - your Hub's IP address is all you need
• Full screen (immersive) interface - no status bar or navigation arrows in the way
• Keep the screen on - full brightness during user-configurable hours (ie: 8 AM - 10 PM). Outside of those hours the screen will go off and will turn back on again
• Multiple sort order options plus custom drag and drop sorting
• Adjust the tile size. The tiles will always fill the space uniformly
• Consistent user interface (on/off icons, status, battery, temp, etc)
• Works on older Android devices - down to 4.4 (KitKat)
• All traffic is LOCAL to your network. No 3rd party server is used. There is also a remote access option (uses cloud.hubitat.com) that can be setup for use outside the house.
• Needs to be FAST - device updates shouldn't force the entire screen to be refreshed. This is where my ~20 years of mobile development experience can really help.
• Free - No Ads - Once things are stable I'd like to make it open source. I won't charge anyone to use this app.
See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CE6tDYcGlCZqk3E59-LJQBomnsUKh9XE9jEk7cJPJ7A/edit#heading=h.skcagrqn4r02 for more details..
Also, send your feedback from within the app (about->feedback) if you're looking to support a device I haven't tested yet or want to report an issue or feature request