Katana Librarian descripción
Katana Librarian allows you to connect your phone or tablet to your BOSS Katana amplifier via USB or a Bluetooth adapter (sold separately), unlocking your amp’s full potential!
The free version of the app allows you to test your connection and load the built-in demo patches. A single in-app purchase is offered if you wish to unlock the full feature set, which will allow you to:
- Download patches from your amplifier.
- Modify the patch parameters; includes support for all effect types; the editor also changes in real-time as you adjust the parameters on your amp.
- Access undocumented Katana features like hidden amps and multiple simultaneous effects.
- Organize your patches into groups. Tag your favorite patches, or create a set list for a live performance.
- Use the hotkey feature in combination with a Bluetooth MIDI or HID foot switch for hands-free patch and effect switching.
- Import and export MkI and MkII .TSL files.
- Rename and delete patches.
- Write patches to the amplifier's channels
- Emulate the functionality of a GA-FC pedal (even on a KATANA-50)
What you need:
- A phone or tablet running Android 4.0 or later
- For USB, a USB A-to-B cable (also known as a USB printer cable) and a USB OTG adapter. If your phone has a USB Micro-AB connector, you will need an adapter like this one: http://a.co/3mustjw. If your phone has a USB Type-C connector, you will need an adapter like this one: http://a.co/fBZA0vM.
- For Bluetooth, a supported Bluetooth adapter*
- One of the following amplifiers:
• KATANA-50 MkII
• KATANA-100 MkII
• KATANA-100/212 MkII
• KATANA-HEAD MkII
• KATANA-Artist MkII
* Currently supported Bluetooth adapters:
- CME WIDI Uhost (https://www.cme-pro.com/widi-uhost//ref/50445)
- XSONIC AIRSTEP (https://xsonicaudio.com/pages/airstep)
- XSONIC AIRSTEP Kat Edition (https://xsonicaudio.com/pages/airstepkatedition)
See our Frequently Asked Questions here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19G4j_bk8c8OZ3vBvZKWHnuXg9ZEpKbkx/view
Note: This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Roland Corporation in any way. BOSS is a registered trademark of Roland Corporation.