Lookout - Assisted vision descripción
Lookout uses computer vision to assist people with low vision or blindness get things done faster and more easily. Using your phone’s camera, Lookout makes it easier to get more information about the world around you and do daily tasks more efficiently like sorting mail, putting away groceries, and more.
Built with guidance from the blind and low-vision community, Lookout supports Google’s mission to make the world’s information universally accessible to everyone.
Lookout has six modes for a variety of activities:
• NEW: Images mode (beta) describes the contents of an image, offering both a summary and detail.
• Use Text mode to quickly skim text and hear it read aloud - for doing things like sorting mail.
• Use Food labels mode to quickly identify packaged foods by their label, in addition to scanning barcodes. Available in more than 20 countries.
• Capture a whole page of text or handwriting with Documents mode.
• Use Currency mode to identify banknotes quickly and reliably, with support for US Dollars, Euros, and Indian Rupees.
• Explore mode (beta) offers information about objects in your surroundings.
Lookout is available in more than 20 languages, and runs on devices with Android 6 and above. Devices with 2GB or more RAM are recommended.
Learn more about Lookout in the Help Center: https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/9031274