Learn Coding/Programming: Mimo descripción
🏆 Google Play's Editor's Choice
🏆 Best Self-Improvement Apps of 2018
Even if you know nothing about coding but want to level up your skills and become open to all the opportunities available to those who are fluent in coding and computer programming languages, Mimo is a great way to get introduced to the world of coding.
With Mimo's Learn Coding and Programming app you'll be able to:
• Solve bite-size coding exercises and challenges
• Run code and build real-world projects on the go thanks to our mobile IDE
• Build a portfolio of projects like websites or apps
• Get a certificate to showcase your programming and coding skills
• Join a community of millions of codersExplore the coding paths that we offer:
• Start the Python path
and begin your learning-to-code journey with an in-demand and all-purpose language. Learn Python with 2,600+ bite-size exercises, 53+ Concepts, and 32+ Projects that will unlock as you keep expanding your Python skills.
• By choosing the Web development path
• With the SQL curriculum
, you'll dive into data science and learn to analyze data with SQL.
What our learners say:
• "I had to learn some basic coding...This app is ridiculously easy to use, so convenient, and seriously effective", Cati S.
• "You learn to program like a rocket. Married and with two little girls, I couldn't find time or way to learn Python. With this app any downtime/coffee is optimal to continue learning!", Wachymony
• Mimo's interactive curriculum and bite-sized coding lessons make it possible to learn to code at your own pace: coding tutorials and challenges are there for you to discover more, whenever you have a few minutes.
• Write real code on our mobile code editor that works like an IDE and helps you run code wherever you are, compete with Mimo's community, solve coding challenges, learn multiple programming languages, and do much more at your own pace!
TechCrunch and The New York Times agree that, with Mimo, everyone can learn to code:
• "This way you can work learning to code into your daily routine, whenever you have a few minutes of downtime." - TechCrunch
• "The app's lessons are bite-size to make it easy to squeeze coding into your busy day." - The New York Times
We are happy to guide you along your coding journey. Join millions of coders who are already learning to code and program with Mimo.You can code, too!