Teaching Strategies Family descripción
The Teaching Strategies Family App helps you build connections with your child’s teachers and caregivers through clear and meaningful two-way communication streams. Stay connected to the learning that is taking place in your child’s classroom with multimedia-playlists, engaging activities, and two-way messaging with your child’s teacher.
The Teaching Strategies Family App is used by over 2,600 programs and 330,000 families to strengthen the connections between school and home.
When a teacher shares a new resource with you, you’ll be notified automatically by your preferred method of communication - email, push notification, or both.
The Teaching Strategies Family App allows you to
* seamlessly communicate with your child’s teachers;
* receive updates, videos, photos, and resources from your child’s teacher that connect to classroom experiences;
* get automatic notifications about new posts by your preferred notification method;
* easily toggle between multiple children;
* facilitate family observations for inclusion in the assessment process whether in-class or remote learning;
* explore our Digital Children’s Library, with over 200 titles, in English and Spanish, with an interactive eReader, in The Creative Curriculum Cloud classrooms for preschool and kindergarten only, and
* be assured that all content is private and secure.