PIEL Survey descripción
The PIEL Survey app is a research survey reader. This app does not deliver paid surveys. It reads surveys produced by researchers.
The PIEL Survey App is designed to gather survey data from people in their daily lives. Surveys are imported from a Control file which is a text file provided by the researcher. For details on how to create and distribute a new survey, please see our website.
This app is ideal for "in the moment" data gathering, also known as Ecological Momentary Assessment (EMA) or Experience Sampling Management (ESM). This requires scheduled surveys and delivers a more complete understanding of a participant's thoughts and feelings than traditional survey methods.
- Surveys are typically scheduled and prompted by notifications.
- On-demand surveys are also available.
- Multiple surveys can be contained in one survey project, allowing different questions to be presented at different times of day.
- A beginning and an end survey can be set for a survey project.
- Currently there are 4 question types; list, checkbox, slider and free text.
- Questions can also be made to branch to different questions.
- Question order can be randomised.
- The surveys will run even when an internet connection is not present.
- Users can swipe between questions.
- Results are sent in a data file. The user is in full control of their data.