Reflectio: AI Mood Tracker descripción
💥Find your path to stress relief with Reflectio!💥
Describe how you feel every day and develop your understanding deeper with our AI mood tracker.
Keep track of your actions, feelings, and emotions with a mental health tracker. All of this will help you to live through different life events in a constructive way, reduce anxiety level and take care of your mental health. With the developed skill of self-reflection, you control your thoughts, not they control you.
⚡️Why you should use a mood tracker:⚡️
1. You often get upset or irritated over little things, and then you can't calm down for a long time.
2. Constant mood swings prevent you from being productive and communicating.
3. You are going through a stressful or depressive period in your life and cannot objectively assess your condition and feelings.
📍Recognize your triggers with a self-care tracker:
You can discover hypersensitivity with a mood tracker and figure out that you are upset by things that are insignificant from the point of view of others. Also you can find out that even very stressful situations don't make you lose your temper.
📍Plan your life well using a daily journal:
Watch the patterns and dependence of your mood and emotion on certain actions and events. By doing so, you will be able to plan your daily activities and plans more intelligently.
📍Recognize depression or burnout with a thought diary:
If day after day you are in a bad mood, you don't want to do anything and get out of bed, it is important to pay attention to this. Sometimes we force ourselves to perform necessary actions, try to stay socially active, and after that we fall into burnout and exhaustion.
👉🏻The skill of self-reflection helps you to:👈🏻
1. Understand your feelings and the reasons for bad experiences, reduce stress and improve your mental health.
2. Identify your strengths, weaknesses, and overall mental state
3. Learn how to make the right decisions.
4. Understand other people more.
5. To get rid of emotional attachments and obstacles.
6. See problems early on.
Save your thoughts and emotions in a diary-journal, use it as a gratitude journal and mental health tracker.