Similar Apps & Games
VR-Architecture description:VR-Architecture™ is a technology demonstration Android™ application that enables user to transform a hand-drawn floor plan into a 3D model which can be further opened and modified in Autodesk® AutoCAD® or another 3D editor.
Looking for a simple solution for creating a 3D model of a building which can be easily transformed into a professional drawing, AMC Bridge has investigated the algorithm that would allow converting a hand-drawn floor plan into a .DWG file.
As a result, a proof of concept application that includes an algorithm, which parses an image file of a hand-drawn sketch picture taken with an Android device camera, and functionality based on the integrated Teigha® Kernel solution that enables building a 3D model according the recognized data with a possibility of its further adjustment, has been developed.
VR-Architecture demonstrates the following capabilities:
- selecting a ready floor plan from Dropbox, Google Drive or SD card;
- uploading a picture of floor plan sketch. It can be drawn without any special or extra tools;
- Recognizing doors, windows and walls;
- building a corresponding 3D model in DWG format
- adjusting parameters for the real model
It supports a wide range of image formats:
.bmp, .jpeg, .jpg, .jpe, .png, .pbm, .pgm, .ppm, .sr, .ras .
User-friendly and intuitive UI doesn’t require any special knowledge or experience with CAD or AEC software.
Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhl0wiRIlMA
VR-Architecture for Android video Trailer
Older version of VR-Architecture APK
- VR-Architecture 3.0 for Android 4.1 APK file
Version: 3.0 for Android Android 4.1
Update on: August 28 18
Size: 41.06 MB (43,052,723 bytes)
- VR-Architecture 1.0 for Android 4.1 APK file