Parental Control - Screen Time & Location Tracker descripción
Screen Time Parental Control helps parents manage their children’s screen time and app usage on both Android and iOS mobile devices. Set time limits, block certain apps and websites, see their location, and more.
Kids who have a smartphone spend an average of 7.5 hours on their devices per day. Screen Time was developed to help parents get their children to put their phones down and engage in outdoor activities, family chats at the dinner table, concentrate on their homework, and get a good night’s sleep.
The free version of Screen Time arms parents with information about their children's’ smartphone and tablet usage. With the free version of our screen time tracker, you are able to:
▪ Monitor your kids’ screen time
▪ See which apps are being used and for how long
▪ See what websites they have visited
▪ Monitor which social media platforms are used and for how long
▪ See which YouTube videos they have watched
▪ Receive a notification when your kids try to install a new app
▪ Receive a daily summary of your kids app and web usage
If you decide you need to proactively manage your children's’ screen time on their Android or Amazon devices, our Premium version of our app gives parents greater control over their kids’ devices. With Premium, you can:
▪ Set a specific daily time limit for your kids’ screen time
▪ Set schedules of when they can and can’t use their device
▪ Instantly pause your kids’ devices at the push of a button
▪ Block app activity during bedtime
▪ Block certain apps from being accessed at all
▪ View your children’s web history and search history
▪ Block websites from being accessed
▪ See exactly where your children are with GPS phone location tracking
▪ Get an alert when your child arrives or leaves a specific location
▪ Receive a daily email summary of your kids app and web usage
▪ Set tasks and chores for your kids to complete, allowing them to earn additional screen time when they’re done
▪ Use Free Play mode to temporarily override settings, like during long trips
▪ Share app management with other adults in your kids’ lives
▪ Have up to 5 devices per account, so you can track multiple kids and devices
All new users will get a 7 day free trial of the Premium version of Screen Time. No credit card information is needed for this free trial, and you will not be automatically charged unless you decide to sign up for a membership.
See our Premium pricing here https://screentimelabs.com/pricing
If you have any problems please take a look at our help pages, or contact us via the contact page of our website.
Screen Time Parental Control App Help: https://screentimelabs.com/help
Screen Time Parental Control App Contact: https://screentimelabs.com/contact