Weather Radar & Live Widget: The Weather Channel descripción
The Weather Channel is the world’s leading weather provider*. Live radar updates, severe weather alerts, and local weather on the go. Hurricane season is upon us. Be prepared with our hurricane tracker, new widget, local weather maps, storm radar news and your local weather forecast.
Live Doppler radar, weather maps, forecast updates for severe weather, and a storm tracker with tropical cyclone tracks- available wherever you are! Local weather reports will prepare you for what's ahead: hurricane season, storm season, and more. Severe weather can happen anywhere - our storm radar and severe weather alerts have got you covered.
Plan up to 15 days in advance with forecasts from the world’s most accurate weather forecaster, so you can plan ahead with confidence**. Stay safe and informed with our hurricane tracker and storm alerts. Our widget will alert you to changes and can provide local radar updates on your home screen.. Be alerted when a storm is coming so you can know the latest forecast. Track your local weather and live weather radar to prepare for what's ahead - rain or severe weather like a hurricane or flood. Weather maps enabled with GPS, live radar readings, storm radar alerts, and weather warnings help you face whatever the clouds may bring.
The Weather Channel Features:
- 6-hour future radar
- Hurricane tracker and storm tracker keep you informed
- Local radar makes planning outdoor activities a breeze
- ‘Feels Like’ feature lets you plan what to wear before stepping out of the house
- Forecast updates hourly and daily - plan ahead with confidence
Weather Widget - NEW!:
- Radar feature and hurricane tracker keep you informed on all weather patterns
- Storm radar makes tracking storms throughout rain and hurricane season easy
- Widget feature offers more weather in detail at a glance and one-tap access to the full forecast
- Local radar updates, severe weather alerts in your area, and forecast readings for the next three hours - all on your home screen
- Widget and features are compatible with dark mode - turn on dark mode on your Android device for a great viewing experience
- Forecasts include detailed information on sunset times, allergies, and pollen forecasts
- Keep informed with the latest weather news
- Live alerts for additional coverage on extreme weather events and tornadoes
Upgrade to The Weather Channel Premium for our most comprehensive, dynamic, and precise weather experience available. Get exclusive access to:
- Ad-free weather
- 15-minute forecast details
- Advanced radar
- and more!
Privacy & Feedback
- If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
**The World’s Most Accurate Forecaster: The Weather Company is the world’s most accurate forecaster, according to the most recent, comprehensive study available (2010-2017) from Forecast Watch https://www.forecastwatch.com/static/Three_Region_Accuracy_Overview_2010-2017.pdf. This study was commissioned and sponsored by IBM.
*The World's Leading Weather Provider: According to Comscore, The Weather Company, parent of The Weather Channel, is the largest provider of weather forecasts worldwide based on total monthly unique visitors in 2020. Comscore Media Metrix®, Worldwide Rollup Media Trend, News/Information – Weather category incl. [P] Weather Company, The and [M] Weather Channel, The, Jan-Dec. 2020 avg.
App Annie: The Weather Channel app combined had over 55 million monthly active users worldwide each month from January through December 2020, over 4M total 5 star ratings from 9/2016 to present and was downloaded 255 million times worldwide from 2012 through 2020.
The Weather Channel® is a registered trademark of TWC Product and Technology, LLC, an IBM Company.